- Flexible Schedule Availability
- 3+ Years of Leadership/Management Experience Required
- Demonstrates Technical Aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously supervising a team of 20 or more employees
- Strong Communication Skills – Verbal & Written
- Organizational skills with a strong capacity for time management
- Responsible for daily operations of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service.
- Maximize the sales performance of the team through product knowledge education, coaching selling skills and leading by example.
- Maintain visual and merchandising standards and ensure upkeep of the selling space and image of the store.
- Manage inventory, including ordering, receiving, stocking and conducting inventory counts.
- Motivate, hire, train, and evaluate sales associates.
- Create and organize the store’s schedule.
- Enforce safety, policy, and security rules.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package