We are looking for professional security officer contractors to protect premises, assets, and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and deter all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report. We have opportunities in Adrian, Ann Arbor, and Southwest Detroit at this time.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must pass a criminal background check
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Sit or stand for long periods of time
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Proven work experience as a trained security officer or relevant position is preferred but not required. (Training is available)
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
We have some opportunities for 40 hours per week. We also have some on-call/as-needed temporary opportunities. Note: Our most common shifts are 12 hours.
About Safe Provisions
Safe Provisions Inc. is an acclaimed firm of security agents with a reputation for effective security solutions in the protection of life and property. We will provide you with certified, licensed, insured, and bonded Security Officers. Each of our Security Professional is screened and pass our background check. Safe Provisions provides a wide range of services including internal security, external patrol units, safe transportation, on-call police assistance, and more. Safe Provisions Inc. is an all-inclusive safety and security company that works with our clients to build trusting relationships and a specific security plan that goes beyond our customer’s needs and expectations.