Olympian Tool LLC, located in St. Johns Michigan is a reputable company, established in 1977, which provides precision machining, fabrication and production manufacturing to customers in the Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Plastics and Automation industries. Olympian seeks to add an experienced CNC Machinist to our valued employee base.
Machinist duties including operation of milling using both CNC and manual machines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or GED required
2. Graduation from Technical School Preferred
3. Journeyman Status Preferred
4. CNC Machine experience required
5. Technical knowledge of machine operations/functions required
• Set up and operate machines for metal or plastic materials.
• Study machining instructions, job orders, or blueprints to determine dimensional or finish specifications, sequences of operations, setups, or tooling requirements.
• Select and set cutting speeds, feed rates according to machining instructions or knowledge of metal properties.
All work is done in our heated or air conditioned facilities. Medical, dental, vision insurances and retirement plan available after completing 60 days of employment.
For consideration please mail resume to:
Olympian Tool LLC
PO Box 416
St. Johns, MI 48879
Attn: Human Resource
or remit via email email@example.com