Faurecia products and systems are in one out of three vehicles on the road today, including vehicles manufactured by the biggest and most well-known automotive brands in every region of the world.
Our comprehensive offer for SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY includes zero-emission hydrogen solutions, ultra-low emissions solutions, systems for advanced driver assistance and products made with a range of optimized and sustainable materials.
With our COCKPIT OF THE FUTURE, we create value for brands and connected experiences for consumers with our expertise in seating, interiors, lighting, body electronics, sensors, actuators and other display technologies and cockpit electronics.
But Faurecia is also so much more than a top-7 global automotive and technology leader. We inspire safer, more comfortable, more personalized, and more sustainable mobility. We create advanced solutions to accelerate the transition towards CO2 neutrality.
We believe people matter. We work on challenges that matter. If you join us, you’ll take a journey that matters.
We’re hiring a Maintenance Technician in Fraser, MI!
Our Interior Systems Division is looking for a Maintenance Technician for its manufacturing facility in Fraser, MI to participate in the Total and Preventive Maintenance (TPM) for all equipment and facilities.
You’ll work on challenges that matter
This job will require you to
· Install, repair, and maintain all equipment and facilities
· Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
· Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers, or extended downtime
· Record operational data, such as pressure readings, length of stroke, feeds, and speeds for use in set-up and preventive maintenance records
· Review production schedule and, when equipment is not scheduled for production, perform scheduled maintenance
· Participate in Production System Efficiency and Quality System Efficiency workshops to support continuous improvement: propose and implement continuous productivity, process, and quality improvement actions for all facilities
· Facilitate equipment moves on the shop floor
· Give advice on technical specifications of new equipment and alterations on existing equipment and facilities, making sure manufacturing, maintainability and Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are met.
· Set up requisitions for supplies, equipment, and facilities
· Participate in the management of the inventory of spare parts and consumables to eliminate downtime
· Keep up to date documentation related to maintenance
· All other duties assigned
The ideal candidate
To succeed in this position, you will ideally have:
· Technical diploma, preferably with a specialization in maintenance
· At least 3 years of maintenance/engineering experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· Proven ability to undertake tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require an extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment
· Electro-mechanics and automation skills
· Working knowledge of Quality system and Health, Safety and Environment skills
· Advanced skills in computer aided maintenance management systems
· Strong technical problem-solving skills
· Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work in a matrix organization
· Minimum bi-lingual (proficient level of English required)
We believe people matter
Faurecia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Join us, and take a journey that matters