Monday – Fridays: Noon – 8pm
Position Summary: The basic function of the Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (CSR/DSR) is to convert incoming customer calls into booked service calls and forward to available service technicians. To prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians. The CSR/DSR must be goal oriented self-starting, and energetic. This person must have a genuine empathy for customers and a willingness to help others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The CSR/DSR handles service calls from customers projecting a professional image and using company scripts.
- Utilizes customer service training to educate to establish rapport and assist customers in handling their service needs.
- Follows company training to assure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Is aware of the importance of service technician incentive programs and assures fair and equitable distribution of work.
- Conducts service related follow-ups, and outbound customer contact according to company procedure.
- Maintains up-to-date route and sequence changes to achieve the goal of the best possible customer service in the most efficient time and at the least possible cost.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The CSR/DSR must be goal oriented self-starting, and energetic.
- Must have very pleasant telephone demeanor and be able to demonstrate good customer service and telephone skills.
- The CSR/DSR must be familiar with company policies and be able to communicate with customers in regards to services the company provides with a high degree of accuracy.
- The CSR/DSR must be able to work with other employees, management, and technicians to get the job done correctly and in the best interest of our customers, while abiding by Company policies and procedures.
- Basic sales skills, thinks “out of the box” to help schedule calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience including hands on training and or work in telephone call centers, customer service and dispatch is required.
- Must be able to type 35wpm on a standard keyboard as well as perform other basic clerical operations.
Education : High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience.