The company is currently seeking a Spray Painter in Harbor Springs, MI.
SALARY: Starting at $18.61/hr.
Jervis B. Webb Company is a subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company (daifuku.com/us/), a group company of Daifuku in Japan – the largest material handling company in the world. Our advanced systems move everything from car bodies at auto plants to luggage at airports to packaged goods at warehouses. We are known as experts in engineering, manufacturing, and servicing innovative automated materials handling systems including conveyors, automatic guided vehicles, automated storage & retrieval systems, and integrated controls.
· Performs visual inspection for foreign objects and oil – both interior and exterior.
· Prepare paint mixture
· Identify paint materials.
· Paint parts and move outside of paint booth for drying.
· Clean paint equipment as needed.
· Keep paint inventory.
· Assist in cleaning paint booth.
· Assist in paint prep.
· Ensure SDS forms are up to date.
· Ability to perform duties in a timely manner.
· Performs other work-related duties as required.
· Participation in the company quality process.
· Vocational, High School Diploma or GED.
· Ability to interpret drawings and Bills of Material.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand and follow instructions.
· Ability to read and write.
Jervis B. Webb offers an excellent compensation package which includes:
· Medical/RX Insurance – three plan options (2 with HSA with employer contributions)
· Dental &Vision Coverage
· $500 sign on bonus
· $500 UNLIMITED Referral Bonuses
· $500 Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus Program
· 401K Retirement Plan – with a company match of 100% on the first 3% of employee contributions
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· Medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Programs
· Voluntary Benefits (ie: Critical Illness, Accident, Dependent Life)
· Short term disability
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Paid vacation time and (10) paid holidays per year
· Overtime is paid at time and one-half & double time as per Labor Agreement
About Jervis B. Webb Company
Jervis B. Webb Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled, and federal sub/contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, or medical condition. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please call 248-553-1200.
Currently our company only receives applications online. If you need assistance applying online to this position, please call 248-553-1200 and leave a message and your call will be returned.