The company is currently seeking a Materials Associate in Harbor Springs, MI.
SALARY: Starting at $19.45/hr.
Jervis B. Webb Company is a subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company (daifuku.com), a group company of Daifuku in Japan – the largest material handling company in the world. Our advanced systems move everything from car bodies at auto plants to luggage at airports to packaged goods at warehouses. We are known as experts in engineering, manufacturing, and servicing innovative automated materials handling systems including conveyors, automatic guided vehicles, automated storage & retrieval systems, and integrated controls.
· Under guidance, gathers stages and prepares material for shipment.
· Loads and unloads trucks with the assistance of others if needed.
· Keeps records required for shipping material.
· Checks loads and arranges pickups.
· Maintains records and tags all equipment before shipment.
· Performs all computer transactions related to shipping and receiving.
· Maintains all receiving records.
· Receives shipments. Mark and store in proper locations.
· Moves inventory to and from storage.
· Performs the kitting allocation of work orders as required by the shop.
· Assists with inventory cycle count record keeping. Analyze discrepancies.
· Removes parts from inventory to distribute to shop floor as required.
· Moves material from work center to work center.
· Know processes and documentation required.
· Ability to perform duties in a timely manner.
· Perform other work-related duties as required.
· Participation in the company quality process.
· Vocational, High School Diploma or GED.
· Ability to interpret drawings and Bills of Material.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand and follow instructions.
· Ability to read and write.
Jervis B. Webb offers an excellent compensation package which includes:
· Medical/RX Insurance – three plan options (2 with HSA with employer contributions)
· Dental &Vision Coverage
· $500 sign on bonus
· $500 UNLIMITED Referral Bonuses
· $500 Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus Program
· 401K Retirement Plan – with a company match of 100% on the first 3% of employee contributions
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· Medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Programs
· Voluntary Benefits (ie: Critical Illness, Accident, Dependent Life)
· Short term disability
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Paid vacation time and (10) paid holidays per year
· Overtime is paid at time and one-half & double time as per Labor Agreement
About Jervis B. Webb Company
Jervis B. Webb Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled, and federal sub/contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, or medical condition. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please call 248-553-1200.
Currently our company only receives applications online. If you need assistance applying online to this position, please call 248-553-1200 and leave a message and your call will be returned.