We are looking for a successful candidate to join our Grayling Propane Office and service our customers by performing the following duties:
- Pacific Pride Facility Maintenance
- Empty Garbage, refill washer fluids & towels
- LP Cylinder Route Deliveries
- Cylinder Recertification
- Painting Tanks
- Filling Cylinder Cages
- Lawn/Grounds Care
- Putting away inventory shipments
- Assisting in Customer Tank Sets
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills, while keeping abreast of current developments.
- Contributes to building a positive team atmosphere.
- Communicates clearly and informatively with co-workers & customers by responding promptly to needs.
- Promotes customer focus by establishing customer service standards and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- 1+ year of combined customer service and/or maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to pass a background and drug test.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Full Time Hours
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k Program (w/ company match & profit sharing)
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Quarterly Recognition Bonus Program
- Company wide discounts on propane, fuel, convenience store merchandise, hotel stays, and more!
About Fick & Sons
Founded in 1958 by Grayling native Charles Fick, Fick & Sons has been heating and fueling Northern Michigan for over 50 years. Charles built the very first office on the corner of M-72 in Grayling, and today you’ll still find our Grayling office there proudly servicing Grayling and its surrounding areas. Fick & Son’s remains locally owned and operated, constantly striving to expand our services throughout Northern Michigan. Today we are proud to offer propane services, fuel transport, convenience stores and diesel repair. Whether residential or commercial, we provide the services to meet our customers’ needs and exceed expectations.