Seeking Local CDL Class A and B Drivers-Fowlerville
Our growing company has been providing reliable, dependable, and competitive long-term freight transportation for over 34 years. We are hiring local Class A and B CDL drivers and are looking for safe professional drivers to join our team.
Job Description & Benefits
· Full-time and will average 45-55 hours per week
· Monday – Friday workweek!
· Home every day!
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Full Benefits including health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance available
· Paid by the hour on a weekly basis
Qualified Drivers should possess:
· CDL – A or B
· Hazardous and tanker endorsement, or must obtain within 60 days of hire date
· Must be at least 23 years of age
· 2 years of current verifiable CDL-A driving experience
· A current DOT medical card
· Clean MVR and PSP
· Positive person with a great attitude
If you are interested please reply and attach your resume.
About CZ CARTAGE, INC.
We are an intrastate/interstate carrier servicing Central and Lower Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana with 53′ dry Vans, and straight trucks with lift-gates. Our trucks are GPS dispatched ensuring timely pickups and deliveries. Our commitment to quality, challenges us to provide excellent service at an excellent value while leading the transportation industry. Our continuous focus on safety and training is what we believe are the most important factors in providing our customers, a service above anyone else in the industry.
We also provide a consolidation and cross docking solution for our customers in our newly constructed 131,000 square foot facility in Fowlerville, MI. Our procedures and policies are important keys to our exceptional service that we provide to our customers. We focus our resources, both human and technical, on the prevention of quality deficiencies to satisfy our goal of “Providing excellent service at an excellent value”.
CZ Cartage leads the industry with competitive rates and 100% Customer Satisfaction!